If you want to send money to someone through CashApp using your credit card, let me show you how to use credit card on Cash App in 2022 and 2023 to easily add and send money.
Get $5 when you open a CashApp Account: https://cash.app/app/TCGVXKQ
If you want to send money to someone or pay for something through CashApp using your credit card, let me show you how to add your credit card number to your Cash App.
How to Use a Credit Card on Cash App 2022 and 2023
- Open the CashApp App
- Click on your Profile Icon on the Top Right.
- Click on the Linked Bank Section
- Click on the Credit Card option
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter your CC Expiration Date
- Enter the Security Code. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover have a 3 digit code where AMEX has a 4 digit code.
- Enter your Zip Code
- To send money, add a value amount and then click on the top middle portion to change the payment choice.
- Select the person that you want to send money to.
In the Video, I added my American Express Gold Credit Card but you can add your Chase Bank Credit Card, your Bank of America Credit Card, Citi Cash Rewards Credit Card or any Credit Card of your choice.
I am not a financial advisor and This is NOT financial advice.
Please use any financial service at your own risk.
If you click on a partner link on this page, I may receive an affiliate commission compensation if you sign up for a service or product.