Learn How to Memorize a Poem from 3x USA Memory Champ, Nelson Dellis.
1. Choose a Memory Palace or Mental Locations for storage
2. Split each line into halves and turn the chunk into a mini story or image.
3. See that visual story play out in your mental location
4. Repeat the process with the rest of the lines and images. * store each image into its own mental location
5. Review by writing down each line from the poem on a piece of paper.
Bonus memory tip: take mental notes of capitalizations & punctuation
Good luck on your memory training with poetry.