Learn How To Buy Stocks on Cash App with their Investing Money Option
How To Buy Stocks on Cash App in 2023
Let me walk you through the steps on how to purchase stocks in Cash App. With Cash App’s investing feature, you can buy and sell stocks with just a few taps on your mobile device. Follow these simple steps to start investing in stocks using Cash App.
- Launch the Cash App on your mobile device.
- From the home screen, tap on the stock chart icon located to the right of the home icon.
- Tap on “Stocks” if you’re currently on the Bitcoin tab.
- On the stock investing page, tap on “Discover a Stock.”
- Search for a specific stock by typing the company name or ticker symbol in the search bar, or use the filtering tools to browse stocks by category or performance.
- Select the stock you’d like to purchase.
- Tap on “Buy” and choose between a standard one-time order or a recurring purchase (daily, weekly, or bi-weekly).
- Enter the dollar amount you’d like to invest in the stock, then tap “Next.”
- If this is your first time purchasing stock in Cash App, you’ll need to provide additional information: a. Select your employment status and tap “Next.” b. Enter the name of your business if applicable, then tap “Next.” c. Answer questions about your affiliation with a brokerage firm, FINRA, or a publicly traded company. d. Create a 4-digit Cash App PIN for added security and confirm it.
- Once verified, confirm your stock purchase by tapping “Confirm.”
- You’ll see a confirmation message indicating that your purchase was successful.
Conclusion: By following these steps, you can quickly and easily purchase stocks through Cash App. Track the performance of your investments in the app and watch them change over time.
- How to Use PRIORITY PASS at Airports Lounges in 2022
- AMEX Trifecta vs Chase Trifecta 2022 and 2023
- How To Send Money To Someone on Cash App – Bank Debit Card
- How to Change Debit Card on Cash App
I am not a financial advisor and This is NOT financial advice.
Please use any financial service at your own risk.
If you click on a partner link on this page, I may receive an affiliate commission compensation if you sign up for a service or product.